Nortap is a JIOrings’ trademark
In compliance with data protection legislation, in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing and free movement of personal data, hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you that our commitment is to maintain the utmost confidentiality, secrecy and confidentiality and transparency in the way that we collect and use information from our customers and suppliers in order to ensure their security and offer the very best services possible, always under a commitment to our Duty of Confidentiality.
JIOrings, S.L. has the necessary technical, administrative and physical security measures to guarantee the security and integrity and to prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access of the information of the various groups of people that we collect or store.
PRINCIPLES THAT WE APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which we will inform you about in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimal data: We will only request the strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it. As little as possible.
- Principle of retention period limitation: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the relevant retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee the appropriate security and confidentiality of the personal data provided. Please note that we take every precaution to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
At JIOrings, we attach great importance to the privacy of your data. As a result, we will explain to you in this privacy statement what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before you provide us with your details. For all these reasons, we would like to inform you of the following:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: JIOrings, S.L.
Fiscal Tax Code [CIF]: B95322335
Postal address: Polígono Erletxe, Plataforma H2, Nº 5, 48960 de Galdakao (Bizkaia)
Telephone: 94 401 44 20
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At JIOrings, S.L., we process the information that our Customers provide us with in order to attend to their queries, manage their quotes, process their orders and send them information on stock expansion, new products and send the quarterly newsletter or communications on specific promotions. Supplier data will be used in order to manage suppliers, purchases and/or services. Human Resources data will be used for company personnel management purposes.
For how long will we store your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or as long as no request is received regarding deletion from the data subject. In some cases, for the number of years established in the legislation in force in order to comply with legal obligations or in order to resolve disputes and comply with contracts.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal bases on which the processing of the data of the data subjects is based are as follows:
– Legitimation by reason of the execution of a contract: the processing is necessary for the execution of any commercial, labour or administrative contract (contracts with customers, sales, contracts regarding provision of services from suppliers, etc.).
To whom will your data be sent?
With the exception of legal transfers required by law (tax and social security), customer and supplier data will not be passed on to anyone. Any transfer other than those anticipated for will require your express consent.
However, for the proper provision of services, JIOrings S.L., will communicate or allow access to certain personal data to third parties who provide certain services that are exclusively for the proper functioning of the company.
In any case, these data communications will be made as a data processing engagement order on the part of such third parties for the provision of services to JIOrings, S.L., for example, for the provision of labour, tax, accounting, computer services, email marketing services, etc. JIOrings, S.L. may enter into contracts with third party experts in order to provide the service, which will entail access by the third party to personal information.
In this sense, JIOrings, S.L. will establish the appropriate confidentiality contracts with third parties who process or access the personal data of JIOrings, S.L. in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection regulations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not JIOrings, S.L. is processing their personal data.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the persons concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only store them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. JIOrings, S.L. for its part, shall cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of any claims.
- In the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, data subjects have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without impacting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
How did we obtain your data?
Origin of the personal data that we process in JIOrings, S.L.:
- Customers: They have been obtained from the data subject upon becoming a customer or potential customer. By email, telephone, offline or via the website when requesting information about our products, via the contact form, when registering on the website as a customer in order to effect a purchase on our online store and/or by subscribing to our Newsletter or downloading one of our catalogues. By requesting any quote or making an online purchase on our online store or physically at the counter.
- Suppliers – Third Parties: Sources of publicly accessible data (Internet, telephone or advertising directories, media, etc.), references by third parties or individuals…
- Human Resources: They have been obtained from the data subject at the time of the personal interview and hiring and/or when receiving CVs.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification and contact information
- Postal or email addresses
- Commercial information
- Financial details
- Products contracted, etc.
DATA SECRECY AND SECURITY
In the use and processing of the personal data by the various groups of people who process data, JIOrings, S.L. undertakes to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose described above, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and take all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of data protection legislation in force.
JIOrings, S.L. ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies and measures to protect Users’ rights and freedoms and has provided them with adequate information to enable them to exercise them.
For this reason, it states that it is complying with all the provisions and principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby the data for which it is responsible are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, JIOrings, S.L. shall ensure that any person who is authorised by JIOrings, S.L. to process data under their responsibility (users, customers, staff, partners and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether contractual or legal duty).
In the event of any security incident, JIOrings, S.L. shall notify the data subject without undue delay when it is discovered and shall provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as and when it is known or as reasonably requested by the data subject.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
JIOrings, S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by means of fraudulent access to them by third parties.
JIOrings, S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for any damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF DATA
As a user of our website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you send to JIOrings, S.L., answering for any disputes or litigation that may result from their falsity.
Users, customers and other data subjects guarantee and answer for, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form, subscription form or other forms.
According to the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce [LSSICE in its Spanish Acronym], JIOrings, S.L. does not engage in SPAM practices, and does not, therefore, send commercial emails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user or customer.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, JIOrings, S.L. undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
VIGENCIA Y MODIFICACION DE LA POLITICA DE PRIVACIDAD